Tuesday, November 11, 2008

CUTE STOCKING STUFFERS

CUTE STOCKING STUFFERS
As you know my daughter's nickname is cupcake, and I found this darling "I Spy" bag with cupcake fabric. It is such a great stocking stuffer for Christmas. The lady who makes them can make it in a bunch of different fabrics and the neatest thing about it is that there are 40 hidden items inside for the kids to find. My daughter and all her friends LOVE the " I SPY" books and this is a perfect little gift for her to use when we travel or during quiet time. They carry it around their wrist.

These bags are also great for children with sensory disorders such as Autism and Asperger's. They can also be useful in a vocational rehabilitation setting. Click "Cute Stocking Stuffers" to get you to the site...

I found some more I spy bags... Just click on this link... IT IS AMAZING SOME OF THESE CUTE BAGS SHE MAKES... SHE WILL MAKE ANY CUSTOME BAG.... ORDER EARLY SHE IS TAKING LOTS OF ORDERS NOW..HAPPY SHOPPING!!!!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment:))))