Wednesday, January 21, 2009

VALENTINES DAY MAILBOXES

I know it's way before Valentine's Day, but I thought this was the cutest idea and had to share it with all of you. I bought the mail boxes at Target for $1 a piece. They have them at Michael's too for $2.99. I stuck a sticker to the front of the mailbox starting with the first letter of our names. Flags are up when nothing is in them, in the morning, flags are down and we get to see what's in our mailbox until Valentine's.

Here are some things I picked up at Micheal's in the clearance section. I thought these things were cute to put in their mailbox through out the month. It doesn't have to be gifts. I'm not going to do gifts everyday.
This morning they opened them and found a note that said I love you. I'm going to put candies, more love notes, and change to put in their piggy bank. You can get creative with this. I'm hoping that my kids will learn to love one another and know who much we love them
What Valentines Day tradition does your family have???????

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh. I was at Target yesterday, picked those up and thought "there HAS to be something I can do with these!" Now you've inspired me. Thank you! This is fantastic! You're great, Jen!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment:))))