Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Mother's Day

Mother's Day is fast approaching and it really is a day to reflect on all the special moments in time that our little blessings have given us. Everyday is such a blessing with my family, my kids and my husband!! I pray and thank our Lord, Jesus Christ everyday for giving me this wonderful vocation of being a mother. I love to hear from all my followers as you all leave me wonderful and fun comments all the time!! So I ask you..."What would make your Mother's Day fabulous? I love being inspired by amazing women. You can also include in your comment or in your own posts, to the gifts you've made for Mother's Day present & past. So we can all learn something new. Thanks to all the mothers out there that inspire me the be a better mother. God bless you all!!! Click on the word COMMENTS below to get started:)))

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment:))))