Wednesday, July 22, 2009

CUTE BOW HOLDER

I went to Goodwill on a mission:
To find the funkiest frame I could find...
Hello?!! FOUND IT!
A little glossy turquoise spray paint please.
Oh my goodness, I love those details.Okay, this frame would look fabulous on anything but I have something particular in mind.Flip the frame over and measure ribbon to stretch from top to bottom with a little extra and hot glue (I'd use a staple gun if your frame is made of wood) the ribbon, evenly spaced (mine are about 2 inches apart) to the top Then, when the glue is dry, glue it (or staple it) straight to the bottom of the frame. Let dry and finally, attach all of those little girly hair bows that are floating around your house
Seriously, so easy my friends.
WA LA, you have a "funky bow holder thingy".It's like art with a purpose... I love multi-tasking!



post signature

4 comments:

  1. OK - we SO need to live near each other - I would have been all over this idea with you and will prob borrow it!!! And, my nieve who is 13 just told me that she wished she had one for her room... I asked her what for - she doesn't wear bows and she said... for photos... just paperclip them on! SO cute... at a desk you could pin school announcements and other invites and announcments that you need to have!!!!

    You are too cute!
    Lees

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb! I will have to steal your idea, but if I blog about it, rest assured I'll give you the credit you deserve!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm on my way to the goodwill to look for 3 frames one for each girl thank you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a ca-ute idea!! I would need a gigantic, king sized frame for all of lily's hair pretties....but maybe I could do this and just put her most fav ones...well, MY most fav..hehehehe

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment:))))