Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Busy weekend!!!

Alyssa selling girl scout cookies

Ann, Michelle, Kim and Me


Well I made it to my 20th High School reunion and it was so much fun. It was great to see so many of my classmates from High School. As soon as we arrived back into town Zac had his music class and Alyssa went out to sell girl scout cookies. Watching Zac pound on those drums really makes me love taking him to class. That way he can let himself go crazy in class and Mommy doesn't have the drums at home. Which would really HURT my ears listening to Zac pounding on the drums all day long!

Tracy Joza and Me


Posted by Picasa

Zac loves the DRUMS!!

1 comment:

  1. Alyssa and her stylish clothing - wonder where she gets it!?

    I love your high school photo! Too cute! I can't believe ... 20 years, no WAY!

    And Zac, he's killing me! He is loving those drums!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment:))))