Sunday, September 14, 2008

Santa's call






Well Alyssa and Zac received there Santa call today. Santa was so excited about how well Alyssa has been doing with all her chores, helping mommy around the house and how well she has been doing in school!! Santa reminded Alyssa and Zac that there is only 100 days until Christmas. After Santa's call, they could not wait to put on last years Christmas PJ's!!! Santa asked Alyssa to make out her list of toys she wanted and she told Santa she would make her list of toys that she would like to give to children that may not be receiving a whole bunch of toys at Christmas. At that moment I thought to myself, that is my daughter and she has really turned out to be such a thoughtful little girl to think of others and not just herself. I love that!!!:)))) THAT'S MY GIRL!!!

2 comments:

  1. How sweet is she!!!? That is awesome, Jen. You raised her right!!! How could she NOT be considerate and thoughtful with a mom who lives that out daily?

    I just love those pjs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys should sponsor a family at your church, it would be a great experience for Alyssa and Zack! I know Erin and the kids do that every year. I have decided that this year I am going to sponsor a family in our community. It is such a great feeling to help out someone less fortunate then we all are. We are lucky we have a family like we do

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment:))))