Sunday, October 26, 2008

SPOOKTACULAR HALLOWEEN PARTY


Well it was a busy weekend from a birthday party to a Halloween party and at the end-- Trunk or Treat at our church. All I have to say is "THE KIDS HAD SOOOO MUCH FUN" Exspecially at Alyssa's Spooktacular Halloween Party at the cabin in the park. There was about 40 kids that showed up for this super fun party. Mrs. Riedle helped out with this party and it was a sure hit!!! She had BOOGO (bingo) for the kids to play, pizza, hotdogs, tons of snacks and treat bags for the kids and of course a pumpkin pinata. And look out for little slugger HOPE SAWYER!! She was the 3rd one to take a hit at it and on her 3rd swing she WACKED that pumpkin in half-- LOOK OUT CARDINALS!!! HERE COMES HOPEY. Well for as much planning and alot of work that went into this party---as you can see all the kids had a blast and that is what it is all about. I love to see all the kids in there costumes and all dressed up. I think that is what I look forward to every year. I am glad we could take part in making special memories for all your children. I know you all have made special ones for ours. Until next year --Happy Halloween

Reese and Emma







Hope (Slugger) Sawyer

Chloe, Christopher and Elizabeth



Claire and Jackson

All of the kids at the party--how cute are all those costumes!!!!



Katy,Tina and Niki (Alyssa and Zac's cousins)



Natalyn, Jack and Ben

Zac and his new SWEETHEART Stella

Alyssa and Adam

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Awah what fun the kids must have had.. I have to laugh I remember having our parties at the log cabin in Jr High.. what memories..I cant wait to get ours dressed up this year it is our first year going trick or treating.. our entire family has matching outfits courtsey of my mom who made them for us. I have not seen them yet she is flying in tomorrow. I will post picutures on our blog.
    Belinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, all those DARLING costumes!!! How cute are all the kids!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love these pictures!! how fun! i am so happy to hear it was a blast, that's so awesome! oh, and I love your new blog design, super cute and fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment:))))