Saturday, October 25, 2008

Well the wait is finally over--High School Musical 3 is here

Alyssa finally got to go see High School Musical 3 with her Daisy troop. I never in my life heard so many 6-12 year olds scream with excitment!!! We all had a blast. All the girls ate tons of popcorn and candy and drank alot of soda!! If you have not seen the movie with your kids--it is a cute and fun movie. You will find yourself clapping by the end of the movie--just like (MJ)some of the moms I saw out of the corner of my eye. It really brings you back to how much fun High School was. It will be interesting to see how all of these girls are in 10 years, when they to go through all of the fun activites High School will bring them. All I have to say on that note is GO WILD CATS!!!!










post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment:))))