Monday, June 22, 2009

OUR LAST SUMMER GETAWAY FOR 2009

What a fun last summer getaway..Branson Mo. We spent the week tubing, boating, going down a ton of water slides, napping, eating, shows, laughing, swimming, did I say eating, bumper boating, go karting, did I mention eating.. You name it we (ate) I mean we did it!!! This was the best Father's Day Jim has ever had...I think this might be an annual event for us!!! Now that the HOT heat of the summer is upon us, we can just hang out at our pool at home and not worry about the crowds, and try to relax before our new little blessing arrives in just a month or so.


Tubing with daddy


Taking a nap after tubing


go-karting after a fun day of boating



Eating after a fun day of boating ( we did a lot of this)



Happy Father's Day


Having fun with friends at Silver Dollar City


post signature

1 comment:

  1. ok, so I TOTALLY missed it that you were pregnant! Congratulations! How wonderful for you! We are most likely going to go to Branson MO again this year. My mom has a condo there. We've been there a couple of times, but never been to Silver Dollar City

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment:))))