Friday, November 06, 2009

7 Things You Might Not Know About Me

The ultra fabulous Shelly nominated me for a Kreativ Blogger Award! Thank you Shelly! What a compliment! :)



1. I was born in Chicago IL. I love to visit Chicago to see my family and go shopping downtown and have some fabulous meals at some of the neatest restaurants.

2. I am addicted to M & M's . There is not a day that goes by that I don't have some.

3. I am a morning person. I think really well in the morning and I love to watch the night turn into day.

4. My husband and I have been married for 9 years and he proposed to me in Marco Island.

5. I LOVE LOVE LOVE to act goofy with my kids to music. Almost everyday we have music on around the house and we dance to it like crazy, it is so much fun.




Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.
5. Nominate Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they’ve been nominated

Beyond the Barn (LEES)

Don't Blink!!!!! (BRIDGET)

The Double Dipped Life

Huse Blog is it Anyway? (Rachael)



post signature

4 comments:

  1. morning person....OH boy! I am the opposite, LOL! We love having music on all day though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jenny! I'm honored!

    Is there a log we're supposed to copy?

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment:))))